- Went through all my mail and recycled about 10 pounds of flyers and envelopes.
- Sorted, washed, and dried two big loads of laundry (including rearranging all of my clean top-tier scarves on the drying rack that is their home).
- E-filed my Federal tax return online.
- Got mad that State would cost another $37 (I don't remember this last year!) so I deleted it from my return and filled out the return myself using the MN form M1 PDF. It was worth $37 for sure. It is actually kind of satisfying to stuff eight pieces of paper into an envelope and affix three stamps like my mother has done all her adult life.
- Paid all of my bills (I like writing checks out!)
- Completed the 2010 Census (I like filling out forms too... see above). I don't really care about the Census at all but it's postage-paid so whatever.
- Listened to a wonderful lecture on the major sin of gossip by Bilal Assad, one of my favorite sheiukh.
YOU CAN DO IT TOO!